- Yield: 8 portions
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
125g green beans – cut into bit size pieces
250ml white wine
2kg chicken breast – cut into bit size pieces
2L Chicken stock
300g onion – cut into fine dice
270g carrot – sliced
200g button mushrooms – cut into quarters
200g red pepper – diced
40g cake flour
40ml vegetable oil
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Sean chicken with salt, brown in batches – keep aside
- Add onion allow to sauté until translucent and slightly golden brown.
- Add white wine, allow alcohol to cook off and reduce slightly.
- Add chicken back into the pot, cover & allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add carrots, red peppers & mushrooms, cover with chicken stock and allow to simmer gently until chicken is tender.
- Add green beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, adjust seasoning & consistency if needed with salt & extra stock.
NOTE: DO NOT store while warm, allow to cool completely!
Storage directions: Store in an air tight container pre-portioned. Label & Date with permanent marker. Suitable to freeze.
- Roasted parsley Baby potatoes
Yield: 8 Portions
1.6kg Baby potatoes
20g Parsley – Finely chopped
50ml Vegetable oil
5g Fine Salt
- Boil potatoes until cooked. Strain water and place in a roasting tray.
- Use a fork to just crush the potatoes open.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 2000C
- Roast until golden brown & crispy – finish with chopped parsley
NOTE: Potatoes are not suitable to freeze, texture is compromised. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Labelled & Dated.